What is a Bone Tool?
The Mason Cash Bone Tool is a cake decorating tool which allows you to easily thin the edges of sugar paste shapes when making flower petals, leaves or frills.
What material can it be used on?
Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials including:
- Sugarpaste (rolled fondant)
- Petal paste (gum paste)
- Craft clays
How do I use it?
- Roll out your paste onto a non-stick surface, using cornflour/icing sugar for dusting.
- Cut out the desired shape from your paste and place it onto a foam pad.
- Gently press and roll the bone tool against the edges of the paste to soften and thin them which gives a more realistic feel to your cake decorations.
- Note: Tools used with food products should be kept separate from those used with non-food materials e.g. craft clay.
Wash before first use, rinse and dry thoroughly.