Job Description - Senior Ecommerce & Digital Manager
Senior Ecommerce and Digital Manager – B2C and B2B
Marketing – Core Marketing Team
Head of Marketing
Head Office, Liverpool
The Rayware Group was established in 1975 The Rayware Group is one of the leading suppliers of housewares throughout Europe and can boast a strong reputation for quality products with innovative design.
Strong partnerships have been formed with factories all over the world producing high quality products for all housewares markets.
Our state of the art logistics and massive stock holding ensure all of our customers receive an excellent service.
The Group is also one of the few companies that own a number of great brands all under one roof, giving our customers the opportunity to pick and choose the right range of products to suit their business.
The candidate will hold a key position within the business driving commercial performance from the company’s new trade website and newly launched consumer e-commerce sites for key brands. They will also work closely with Sales to maximise revenue opportunities with key online accounts, particularly in the UK and US. Co-ordinating and oversee implementation of the core Marketing strategy
- Develop and implement a commercial strategy for online B2B and B2C business
- Campaign planning, reporting & budgets
- Outside agency management
- Brand & PR strategy and management
- Digital Marketing
- Set and review targets for consumer campaign engagement.
- Manage the marketing activity budget, incorporating both B2C and B2B channels.
- Take ownership of campaign activity, ongoing analytics and KPI reporting.
- Work closely with Brand and product management team to define marketing materials programs for both consumer and trade marketing.
- Oversee identifying and targeting of consumers, to generate traffic and ongoing engagement.
- Liaise with Sales teams and wider internal marketing team on a weekly basis.
- Oversee engagement with key customers and distributors to set marketing plans and build brand imagery nationally and internationally.
- Manage Company participation in key industry exhibitions and trade shows and attend sales meetings when required.
- Support and manage a team of six setting priorities, monitoring success and developing their skills.
*This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other duties as deemed necessary by your Line Manager or Senior Manager.
- Digital Manager
- Digital Executive
- Junior marketing digital assistant
- 2 x Trade/Customer channel Executive
- Consumer Content executive
To apply for this job role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.