Banana Oat Pancakes
Ingredients and Method
- 240g Rolled oats
- 250ml Almond milk
- 2 Medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Blueberries and honey for serving
- Add low calorie spray to a large skillet and place over a medium heat.
- Using an electric whisk combine all ingredients in a Mason Cash Mixing Bowl.
- Add a ladle of the mixture to your pan, cook for 2-3 minutes (or until bubbles), then flip and cook for a further 1 minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with blueberries and honey. Serve and enjoy!