Blueberry and Vanilla Pancakes
Ingredients and Method
- 150g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Golden caster sugar
- 150ml Milk
- 100g Blueberries
- 25g Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 Egg, beaten
- A few drops of Vanilla extract
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients (except the blueberries) with a pinch of salt.
- Mix the egg, melted butter, vanilla and milk and whisk into the dry mix to make a thick batter.
- Stir in the blueberries and heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Fry large spoonfuls of the batter mix until little holes appear on the surface, flip and cook the other side until golden.