No-Bake Easter Egg Cheesecake
With a crunchy biscuit base and rich cream filling, this delicious no-bake Easter egg cheesecake is the perfect treat for family and friends.
Ingredients and Method
- For the biscuit base:
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 80g Unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 250g Chocolate mini eggs
- 400g Full-fat soft cheese
- 150g Icing sugar
- 400g Double cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- Handful of fruits to decorate
- Grease a 20cm deep cake tin and line with some baking parchment. Crush or blitz the digestive biscuits in a zip lock bag or food processor until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Mix with the melted butter, then press into the base of the cake tin and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla until just combined. In a separate bowl, whisk the double cream to stiff peaks.
- Chop half the chocolate mini eggs. Then, gently fold the whipped cream, mini eggs and soft cheese mixture together until combined.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base, then smooth the surface with a palette knife or spatula. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Once set, carefully release the cheesecake from the tin and top with the remaining chocolate mini eggs and fruit of your choice to decorate.