Nutella Sugar Balls
Ingredients and Method
- 160g Flour
- 100ml Milk
- 4 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F and line a tray with Mason Cash Mini Cupcake Cases.
- Using a hand whisk, combine Vegetable Oil, Light Brown Sugar and Granulated Sugar in your Innovative Kitchen Mixing bowl.
- Add the egg, beating to combine. Then, stir in baking soda, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Pour in half the flour, mix. Add the milk and remaining flour, give a final beat!
- Spoon mixture into Mason Cash Mini Cupcake Cases and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on a rack to cool for a few minutes.
- For the topping set up two bowls, one with melted butter, the other with a combination of granulated sugar and cinnamon. Lightly brush the dough balls with butter, then immediately roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Fit a star tip to your Mason Cash piping bag and fill with Nutella. Gently insert the nozzle into the side of each doughnut and squeeze Nutella inside!