No Bake Triple Chocolate Marble Tiffin
This easy ‘no bake’ tiffin recipe is sure to impress your friends and family. A great showstopper biscuit, perfect for dessert or as a sweet gift for your sweetheart.
Ingredients and Method
- For the tiffin:
- 100g Raisins
- 3 tbsp Irish cream
- 150g Dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 150g Milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 100g Unsalted butter
- 300g Shortbread, crumbled into chunks
- 200g Glazed cherries
- For the topping:
- 150g White chocolate
- 150g 75% dark chocolate
- 150g Milk chocolate
- Pour the raisins into a microwaveable bowl and add the Irish cream (optional) over and mix with a spoon. Cover the bowl with cling film and microwave for 30 seconds. Leave the bowl to one side with a cover on, this will enable the flavour to soak into the raisins.
- Melt the dark chocolate, milk chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of boiling water until fully dissolved. Next, add in the raisins, cherries and crumbled shortbread pieces into the mix and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tin and smooth over until the surface is level. Put the baking tin in the fridge for 1 hour until it is firm.
- Melt the dark, milk and white chocolate in separate bowls. With a dessert spoon, dribble each chocolate in different sections over the top. To get a more marble effect, dribble 5 spoons of each chocolate in different areas. Then, swirl the melted chocolate with a cocktail stick or skewer in long fluid motions until you have your desired effect. Put this is the fridge for 4 hours to set.
- Before serving, allow the chocolate to come to room temperature before cutting so that it doesn’t chard. Top with fresh strawberries for the perfect dessert.