No-bake White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
Ingredients and Method
- For the base:
- 350g Digestive Biscuits
- 150g Unsalted Butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 300g White Chocolate
- 500g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 300ml Double Cream
- 300g Fresh Raspberries
- For the topping:
- 12 Raspberries
- 75g White Chocolate
- Crush or blitz the biscuits to a bread crumb consistency then add the crumbs and melted butter to a large Mason Cash Mixing Bowl and combine thoroughly. Tip the mixture into a lined round tin (approx. 20cm) and push down firmly then place in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate for the cheesecake filling in the microwave then leave to cool.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth then pour in the double cream and whisk until it forms a thick mixture.
- Pour in your cooled white chocolate and whisk until combined. Then gently fold in your fresh raspberries. Spread the mixture evenly over your chilled biscuit base then place back in to the fridge to cool for a further 6-8 hours, ideally overnight.
- Once completely set, you can decorate the cheesecake. Firstly, melt your white chocolate in the microwave then leave to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, drizzle the white chocolate over the cheesecake then place the fresh raspberries around the outside with equal spacing.
- You’re now ready to slice the cheesecake with a sharp knife, serve and enjoy!