What is a Bulbous Cone Tool?
The Mason Cash Bulbous Cone Tool is a cake decorating tool which is used to hollow and emboss fondant icing to create frills or other shapes.
What material can it be used on?
Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials including:
- Sugarpaste (rolled fondant)
- Petal paste (gum paste)
- Craft clays
How do I use it?
- Roll out your paste onto a non-stick surface, using cornflour/icing sugar for dusting.
- Cut out the desired shape from your paste and place it onto a foam pad.
- Place the side of the cones onto the edge of your paste, press gently and roll the tool backwards and forwards to shape and frill.
- Note: Tools used with food products should be kept separate from those used with non-food materials e.g. craft clay.
Wash before first use, rinse and dry thoroughly.