Cake Decorating Tools -Rose Leaf Plunger Cutters
The Mason Cash rose leaf plunger cutters are perfect for cutting out simple flower leaf shapes and adding vein detail simply and accurately.
What is a Plunger Cutter?
A plunger cutter is a tool that allows you to easily cut out shapes from sugarpaste. The plunger allows the cut out shape to be removed easily from the cutter.
What material can it be used on?
Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials including:
- Sugarpaste (rolled fondant)
- Petal paste (gum paste)
- Craft clays
How do I use it?
- Roll out your paste on a non-stick surface, using cornflour/icing sugar for dusting.
- Cut out the leaf without pressing the plunger.
- Using the plunger press the leaf onto a flat surface to produce the veining.
- Top Tip: To obtain a refined finish, use a ball tool to soften the edges of the leaves. The leaves can be used immediately or placed on a curved surface to dry. Wires can be inserted into each leaf for use in wired arrangements and sprays.
- Note: Tools used with food products should be kept separate from those used with non-food materials e.g. craft clay.
- Wash before first use, rinse and dry thoroughly.