Cake Decorating Tools -Scallop and Comb Tool
The Mason Cash Scallop and Comb Tool is perfect for adding features to sugarpaste or marzipan character models such as smiling mouths, ears, eyebrows.
What is a Scallop and Comb Tool?
The Mason Cash Scallop and Comb Tool is a cake decorating tool which is used to add features to sugarpaste or marzipan character models such as smiling mouths, ears or eyebrows.
What material can it be used on?
Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials including:
- Sugarpaste (rolled fondant)
- Petal paste (gum paste)
- Craft clays
How do I use it?
- Roll out your paste onto a non-stick surface, using cornflour/icing sugar for dusting.
- Cut out the desired shape from your paste and place it onto a foam pad.
- Use the scallop shaped end of the tool to create smiling mouth shapes, eyebrows or ears.
- Use the comb end of the tool to create serrated pattern effects on the character model's clothes or hair.
- Note: Tools used with food products should be kept separate from those used with non-food materials e.g. craft clay.
Wash before first use, rinse and dry thoroughly.