Ingredients and Method
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 225g Butter
- 175g Plain Flour
- 300g White Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease and line a 24cm / 9.5 inch square tin.
- Beat together all the ingredients except the white chocolate in a mixing bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Add the chopped white chocolate and fold into the mixture.
- Place the brownie mixture into the square dish and level out with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cakes comes out clean.
- Set the brownies aside to cool and cut into squares.