Brie and Cranberry Bites
Ingredients and Method
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- 1 Wedge of Brie
- 1 Jar of Cranberry sauce
- 1 Egg wash
- Roll out the puff pastry to a 3mm thickness and cut into a 30 x 30cm square.
- Brush with egg wash and cut into individual squares of 5 x 5cm. Then double up the squares.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Top squares with slices of brie and bake for a further 2 minutes.
- Top with cranberry sauce and thyme. Serve on a Mason Cash Serving Board.