Leftover Christmas Pie
Ingredients and Method
- Leftover turkey
- Leftover pigs in blankets
- Leftover stuffing
- Cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take your leftover stuffing and use it to create base in your Mason Cash 24cm Pie Dish (If there is enough stuffing, use it to also line the wall of the pie dish).
- Layer your leftover turkey, followed by your leftover pigs in blankets and top with a generous amount of cranberry sauce.
- Cut your pastry to create a 24cm disk and place it on top of your pie, crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry in golden. Serve immediately with a topping of gravy.