Healthy Oat & Blueberry Muffins
Ingredients and Method
- 120g Rolled Oats
- 280g Greek Yogurt
- 2 Large Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 125g Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and line a muffin tray with 12 Mason Cash Muffin Cases.
- Use an electric whisk to combine the banana and eggs. Then add the remaining ingredients gradually to the mix. When you have achieved a smooth consistency, fold in half the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cases filling ¾ full. Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin tins and allow cooling on a wire rack. Enjoy your sweet and healthy treat!